Creation ray violet crystal droplets with silver clip #73
- liberation from limiting concepts, thoughts and feelings,
- recognising which ways of behaving and which habits we should discard, and finding ways to change them,
- unravelling any blockages that prevent our next spiritual steps
hand-cut crystal glass, 40 mm, with silver-plated pendant (also available with gold-plated) pendant
The Violet Creation Ray helps us become aware of influences from the past and concepts we have taken on from others. It liberates us from our own constricting thought patterns and false expectations, or from the controlling behaviour and expectations of others and from collective fields (such as the field of being married, being retired, or being pregnant). This then helps us to assess situations and ourselves in a more realistic way.
It also helps us to process stressful experiences.
Also available as:
tincture with calcium (to spray on): water-alcohol (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
aroma spray with lavender (to spray onto our skin): water-alcohol with essential oils (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
Zirconia (jewellery pendant): navette zirconia set in sterling silver, nickel-free, 8 x 16 mm
Please note: The actual colour of our crystals will vary slightly according to the light and also due to the details of the manufacturing process. The colours as portrayed here are therefore not binding.
Crystals and energy spheres
- Wear on the body,
- in a shirt pocket or trouser pocket (a customer gave the hint to pull a string through the hole in the crystal, attach it to the belt loop, and put it in the trouser pocket),
- or as jewellery
Kristallglas, ca. 25 x 40 mm, ca. 12 g
Auch erhältlich als:
- Tinktur: Aqua (Wasser), Ethanol (Weingeist), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
- Duftspray: Aqua (Wasser), Ethanol (Weingeist), Aroma (natürliches ätherisches Lavendel-Öl), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
- Zirkonia: Navette-förmiger Zirkonia gefasst in 925er Silber, ca. 10 x 19 mm, ca. 2 g
Unsere Kristalle unterliegen herstellungsbedingt und je nach Lichtverhältnissen Farbschwankungen. Die Darstellungen können daher farblich abweichen und sind nicht verbindlich.