Angelica tincture #8
- processing our experiences and learning from them,
- dealing with painful experiences, trauma and suppressed memories,
water-alcohol – 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
Angelica helps us to recognise what we have suppressed or what we refuse to learn. Uncomfortable and painful current and past experiences are transformed: if we do not deal with and transform them, they can end up being expressed as anger, frustration or withdrawal. After application, many users report they dream intensely. This dreaming is a way of further processing experiences.
Angelica provides support during learning, exam preparation and learning blockages. For the beginning of new projects or stages of life, the combination of Angelica (8), Orion (9) and Kamakura (10) has proven to be particularly beneficial.
Angelica belongs to the Violet and Pink Colour Ray.
Also available as:
oil - scented (to rub onto skin/for massage): almond, sesame seed and sunflower seed oils, with the aroma of angelica root (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
Energy Sphere (jewellery pendant): synthetic rock crystal with golden cap
Apply once or several times a day
- onto parts of the body (for instance, on the pulse of the wrist, on the cervical spine area or on places with ailments),
- into your aura or energy centres.
- The tinctures can also be sprayed into the mouth cavity.
- Also suitable as an addition to bathwater, to massage oils or to cosmetics such as shower gel and body lotion.