- remaining stable during journeys; being awake and clear
- counteracts jet lag; remaining receptive; to process what we experience; to ‘wake up’ after meditation or intense dreams,
- strengthening the connection between the aura and body
water-alcohol – 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
The tincture Journey intensifies the connection between the physical and the subtle body, and stabilises the aura. It helps us to be present and alert when we feel confused, drowsy or dizzy, or if we 'are not quite here’. It is also useful in situations where we cannot keep our focus and repeatedly get distracted.
To avoid jet lag we can spray this essence into our aura and on our feet, knees and head before the trip, every two hours during the flight and a few times after arrival. Jet lag does not only occur when travelling by air: it can be felt after any high-speed trip, for example, by car or train. Our aura and our body no longer have a stable connection. The essence Journey also helps us to be clear and present when we get up in the morning or after meditation or inner journeys. Users report that they recovered more quickly from anaesthesia.
Apply once or several times a day
- onto parts of the body (for instance, on the pulse of the wrist, on the cervical spine area or on places with ailments),
- into your aura or energy centres.
- The tinctures can also be sprayed into the mouth cavity.
- Also suitable as an addition to bathwater, to massage oils or to cosmetics such as shower gel and body lotion.