Elohim Pink oil #57
- loving ourselves and our environment feeling accepted, secure and loved,
- for anyone who is feeling rejected, abandoned, alone or misunderstood; for those who have difficulty letting others come close; during divorce, separation, mourning or heartache,
- experiencing unconditional love
pure essential oil of palmarosa and rose geranium - 10 ml (= 0.33 fl oz)
Pink Elohim resolves blockages, injuries and behaviour patterns that we use to cut ourselves off from love. We recognise that love is always surrounding us: it is up to us to accept this love. In this way we can experience solace and become capable of forgiving ourselves. This power reinforces our self-acceptance. Users felt valued, secure and cosily wrapped up.
Because blockages and traumatic experiences around the issue of “being loved” are resolved, the application of this essence can initially give rise to a deep sadness. This essence also dispels the illusion of being separated from all-encompassing (divine) love.
Also available as:
tincture with colloidal gold (to spray on): water-alcohol (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
crystal heart (jewellery pendant): crystal glass, diameter approx. 40 mm
Zirconia (jewellery pendant): oval zirconia set in sterling silver, nickel-free, 16 x 22 mm
body crystals (for therapy): 1 tube with c. 25 glass crystals, diameter approx. 4.8 mm
Please note: The actual colour of our crystals will vary slightly according to the light and also due to the details of the manufacturing process. The colours as portrayed here are therefore not binding.
- In rooms or via a diffuser such as a fleece wick, aroma stone or oil lamp,
- as a supplement: add a few drops into LichtWesen® RoomLight
- Tinktur (zum Aufsprühen): Aqua (Wasser), Ethanol (Weingeist), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
- Kristallherz (Schmuck-Anhänger): Kristallglas, ca. 35 x 40 mm, ca. 20 g
- Zirkonia-Kombischmuck (Schmuck-Anhänger): Zirkonia und 925er Silber, ca. 13 x 16 mm, ca. 6 g
- Körperkristalle (für die Therapie): 1 Röhrchen mit ca. 25 Glaskristallen, Durchmesser ca. 4,8 mm, ca. 2 g