Lao Tse tincture #2
- keeping calm in stressful situations
- supportive effect during exams, disputes and negotiations
water-alcohol – 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
Not letting ourselves be brought out of balance, but instead remaining calm and recognising what the most appropriate strategy is. Lao Tse helps to react in an appropriate and targetted way, instead of being emotionally influenced by our own value judgments and emotions. This essence has proven beneficial in cases of inner tension, unease and sleep disturbances. It enhances tranquillity during meditation.
It is recommended to apply Lao Tse in advance of a situation which we expect to be challenging.
Lao Tse is associated with the Blue Colour Ray.
Also available as:
oil - scented (to rub onto skin/for massage): almond, sesame seed and sunflower seed oils, aroma: pure essential oil of immortelle and camomile (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
Apply once or several times a day
- onto parts of the body (for instance, on the pulse of the wrist, on the cervical spine area or on places with ailments),
- into your aura or energy centres.
- The tinctures can also be sprayed into the mouth cavity.
- Also suitable as an addition to bathwater, to massage oils or to cosmetics such as shower gel and body lotion.
Aqua (Wasser), Ethanol (Weingeist), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
Auch erhältlich als:
- Öl mit Duft (zum Auftragen auf die Haut/für Massage): Mandel-, Sesam-, Sonnenblumenöl, Duft: reines ätherisches Immortelle- und Kamillen-Öl (30 ml = 1 fl oz.)