Lao Tse #2
- keeping calm in stressful situations
- supportive effect during exams, disputes and negotiations
Not letting ourselves be brought out of balance, but instead remaining calm and recognising what the most appropriate strategy is. Lao Tse helps to react in an appropriate and targetted way, instead of being emotionally influenced by our own value judgments and emotions. This essence has proven beneficial in cases of inner tension, unease and sleep disturbances. In examination situations people were able to remain present and composed so they did not get blocked by inner tension.
It enhances tranquillity during meditation.
It is recommended to apply Lao Tse in advance of a situation which we expect to be challenging.
Lao Tse is associated with the Blue Colour Ray.
tincture (to spray on): water-alcohol (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
oil - scented (to rub onto skin/for massage): almond, sesame seed and sunflower seed oils, aroma: pure essential oil of immortelle and camomile (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
- Tincture spray: apply once or several times a day
- Oil blend: apply on the body or as an addition to cosmetics
- Energy sphere: jewellery pendant
- Tinktur: Aqua (Wasser), Ethanol (Weingeist), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
- Öl mit Duft: Prunus dulcis (Mandelöl), Sesamum indicum (Sesamöl), Helianthus annuus (Sonnenblumenöl), Aroma (natürliches ätherisches Öl von Immortelle und Kamille), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)