Quan Yin tincture #4
- Excessive control; letting go of feelings and thoughts we have been hanging onto
- in cases of psychological or physical tension and cramps
- tolerance and compassion
tincture: water-alcohol – 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
This essence has proven to be beneficial when something physical or emotional is blocked or stuck, when we have a blocked nose, a cold, muscular tensions, hardened muscles or cramps. Also helpful when hanging onto something, e.g.. B. after a loss). Beneficial experiences have also been seen in cases of lymph drainage, massage, when we have “had it up to here” with something, during detoxification, and for menstrual problems. Applying the essence can help make our tears flow more.
Quan Yin is associated with the Pink Colour Ray.
Also available as:
oil - scented (to rub onto skin/for massage): almond, sesame seed and sunflower seed oils, aroma: pure essential jasmine oil (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
Energy Sphere (jewellery pendant): synthetic rock crystal with golden cap
Apply once or several times a day
- onto parts of the body (for instance, on the pulse of the wrist, on the cervical spine area or on places with ailments),
- into your aura or energy centres.
- The tinctures can also be sprayed into the mouth cavity.
- Also suitable as an addition to bathwater, to massage oils or to cosmetics such as shower gel and body lotion.