Quan Yin #4
- Excessive control; letting go of feelings and thoughts we have been hanging onto, willing to understand others
- in cases of psychological or physical tension and cramps
- tolerance and compassion
This essence has proven to be beneficial when something physical or emotional is blocked or stuck, when we have a blocked nose, a cold, muscular tensions, hardened muscles or cramps. Also helpful when hanging onto something, e.g.. B. after a loss). Beneficial experiences have also been seen in cases of lymph drainage, massage, when we have “had it up to here” with something, during detoxification, and for menstrual problems. Applying the essence can help make our tears flow more.
This energy also helps us to understand the difference between compassion and pity, in turn enabling us to remain fully empathic without pitying.
Quan Yin is associated with the Pink Colour Ray.
tincture (to spray on): water-alcohol (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
oil - scented (to rub onto skin/for massage): almond, sesame seed and sunflower seed oils, aroma: pure essential jasmine oil (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
Energy Sphere (jewellery pendant): synthetic rock crystal with golden cap
- Tincture spray: apply once or several times a day
- Oil blend: apply on the body or as an addition to cosmetics
- Energy sphere: jewellery pendant
- Tinktur: Aqua (Wasser), Ethanol (Weingeist), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
- Öl mit Duft: Prunus dulcis (Mandelöl), Sesamum indicum (Sesamöl), Helianthus annuus (Sonnenblumenöl), Aroma (natürliches ätherisches Jasmin-Öl), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
- Energiekugel: Glas, Aufhänger vergoldet, ca. 12 mm Durchmesser, ca. 4 g