Kamakura tincture #10
- implementing ideas and projects,
- starting things we have been putting off; tidying up; distinguishing important and unimportant things; ‘resetting’ after changing time zones or routines; support for sportspeople,
- acting from a state of emptiness and presence
water-alcohol – 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
The MasterEnergy Kamakura awakens the power and clarity of a samurai, hitting his target with exactly the right power and speed by being fully focussed and concentrated. Instead of dissipating our energy we do just what is important now. We begin to act and move with pleasure. Where we already have a clear vision and know what to do, Kamakura lends us the power to get started. It is recommended to place a drop on your ‘third eye’ (forehead chakra, between the eyebrows, above the root of the nose).
Before he takes action, a samurai puts himself into a state of emptiness, with full presence and connection. This is comparable to meditation, where we are also perfectly present and in the moment. The body-energy system can process more than we consciously are aware of. It can also make use of this information in order to act in an powerful and targetted way. This is why this essence can be so beneficial for sportspeople.
The essence has an invigorating effect and can therefore lead to problems falling asleep or insomnia when used before going to bed. For the beginning of new projects or stages of life, the combination of Kamakura (10), Angelica (8) and Orion (9) has proven to be particularly beneficial.
Kamakura is associated with the Green Colour Ray.
Also available as:
oil - scented (to rub onto skin/for massage): almond, sesame seed and sunflower seed oils, with the aroma of wood marjoram (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
Energy Sphere (jewellery pendant): synthetic rock crystal with golden cap
Apply once or several times a day
- onto parts of the body (for instance, on the pulse of the wrist, on the cervical spine area or on places with ailments),
- into your aura or energy centres.
- The tinctures can also be sprayed into the mouth cavity.
- Also suitable as an addition to bathwater, to massage oils or to cosmetics such as shower gel and body lotion.