- implementing ideas and projects, targeted action
- starting things we have been putting off; tidying up; distinguishing important and unimportant things; ‘resetting’ after changing time zones or routines; support for sportspeople,
- acting from a state of emptiness and presence
Before he takes action, a samurai puts himself into a state of emptiness, with full presence and connection. This is comparable to meditation, where we are also perfectly present and in the moment. The body-energy system can process more than we consciously are aware of. It can also make use of this information in order to act in an powerful and targetted way. This is why this essence can be so beneficial for sportspeople.
The essence has an invigorating effect and can therefore lead to problems falling asleep or insomnia when used before going to bed. For the beginning of new projects or stages of life, the combination of Kamakura (10), Angelica (8) and Orion (9) has proven to be particularly beneficial.
tincture (to spray on): water-alcohol (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
oil - scented (to rub onto skin/for massage): almond, sesame seed and sunflower seed oils, with the aroma of wood marjoram (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
- Tincture spray: apply once or several times a day
- Oil blend: apply on the body or as an addition to cosmetics
- Energy sphere: jewellery pendant
- Tinktur: Aqua (Wasser), Ethanol (Weingeist), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
- Öl mit Duft: Prunus dulcis (Mandelöl), Sesamum indicum (Sesamöl), Helianthus annuus (Sonnenblumenöl), Aroma (natürliches ätherisches Waldmajoran-Öl), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)