Elohim Yellow #56
- developing an optimistic, cheerful, sunny attitude to life; increasing our readiness and capacity to learn,
- during emotional bad patches; for people who are frustrated or depressed, who mostly see and expect the negative; for pupils and students of every type,
- access to the knowledge of our soul; deep feeling of happiness
Yellow Elohim enhances a positive attitude, an interest in our environment, and our own activity. In situations where we have lost hope, it brings reassurance. It gives us vitality and motivation, with invigorating and stimulating effects.
Yellow Elohim enhances our connection with inner knowledge and wisdom. Our ability to comprehend things and our joy for learning become stronger. Learning becomes a voyage of discovery.
Users report that a combination with Turquoise Elohim promotes a playful way of learning.
tincture with colloidal gold (to spray on): water-alcohol (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
essential oil with linaloe (room scent, 10 ml = 0.33 fl oz)
Zirconia (jewellery pendant): oval zirconia set in sterling silver, nickel-free, 16 x 22 mm
body crystals (for therapy): 1 tube with approx. 25 glass crystals, diameter approx. 4.8 mm
Please note: The actual colour of our crystals will vary slightly according to the light and also due to the details of the manufacturing process. The colours as portrayed here are therefore not binding.
- Tincture spray: apply once or several times a day
- Essential oil: in rooms
- Crystal heart: wear on the body or as jewellery
- Zirconia: jewellery pendant
- Body crystals: for therapeutic use
- Tinktur: Aqua (Wasser), Ethanol (Weingeist), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
- Ätherisches Öl: Mischung reiner ätherischer Öle: Lin-Aloe, 10 ml (= 0,33 fl oz)
- Zirkonia-Kombischmuck: ovaler Zirkonia in 925er Silber, ca. 13 x 16 mm, ca. 6 g
- Körperkristalle: 1 Röhrchen mit ca. 25 Glaskristallen, Durchmesser ca. 4,8 mm, ca. 2 g
Unsere Kristalle unterliegen herstellungsbedingt und je nach Lichtverhältnissen Farbschwankungen. Die Darstellungen können daher farblich abweichen und sind nicht verbindlich.