Maha Chohan oil #1
- Having compassion without losing ourselves in the situation or feelings
- setting boundaries
- For advisors, counsellors, therapists and team leaders. also for highly sensitive people
- connection to our inner wisdom
oil blend with the aroma of cardamom - 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
Maintaining an overview in difficult situations, not getting lost in our own feelings, thoughts and expectations. Maha Chohan has proved itself to be a particularly beneficial essence in tense situations such as stress, over-work or relationship crises, where the important factor is to maintain the necessary distance in order to be able to find suitable solutions, and where appropriate, to draw boundaries and set limits.
Maha Chohan is associated with the Turquoise Colour Ray.
Also available as:
tincture (to spray on): water-alcohol (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
Apply once or several times a day
- on parts of the body (for instance, on the pulse of the wrist, on the cervical spine area or on places with ailments),
- also suitable as an addition to bathwater, to massage oils or to cosmetics such as shower gel and body lotion.
Prunus dulcis (Mandelöl), Sesamum indicum (Sesamöl), Helianthus annuus (Sonnenblumenöl), Aroma (natürliches ätherisches Kardamom-Öl), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
Auch erhältlich als:
- Tinktur (zum Aufsprühen): Wasser-Alkohol (30 ml = 1 fl oz.)