Maha Chohan #1
- Having compassion without losing ourselves in the situation or feelings
- setting boundaries
- For advisors, counsellors, therapists and team leaders. also for highly sensitive people
- connection to our inner wisdom
Maintaining an overview in difficult situations, not getting lost in our own feelings, thoughts and expectations. Maha Chohan has proved itself to be a particularly beneficial essence in tense situations such as stress, over-work or relationship crises, where the important factor is to maintain the necessary distance in order to be able to find suitable solutions, and where appropriate, to draw boundaries and set limits.
Maha Chohan is associated with the Turquoise Colour Ray.
tincture (to spray on): water-alcohol (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
oil - scented (to rub onto skin/for massage): almond, sesame seed and sunflower seed oils, aroma: pure essential cardamom oil (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
- Tincture spray: apply once or several times a day
- Oil blend: apply on the body or as an addition to cosmetics
- Energy sphere: jewellery pendant
- Tinktur: Aqua (Wasser), Ethanol (Weingeist), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
- Energiekugel: Glas, goldener Aufhänger, ca. 12 mm Durchmesser, ca. 4 g
- Öl mit Duft: Prunus dulcis (Mandelöl), Sesamum indicum (Sesamöl), Helianthus annuus (Sonnenblumenöl), Aroma (natürliches ätherisches Kardamom-Öl), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)