Maha Chohan tincture #1
- Having compassion without losing ourselves in the situation or feelings
- setting boundaries
- For advisors, counsellors, therapists and team leaders. also for highly sensitive people
- connection to our inner wisdom
water-alcohol – 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
Maintaining an overview in difficult situations, not getting lost in our own feelings, thoughts and expectations. Maha Chohan has proved itself to be a particularly beneficial essence in tense situations such as stress, over-work or relationship crises, where the important factor is to maintain the necessary distance in order to be able to find suitable solutions, and where appropriate, to draw boundaries and set limits.
Maha Chohan is associated with the Turquoise Colour Ray.
Also available as:
oil - scented (to rub onto skin/for massage): almond, sesame seed and sunflower seed oils, aroma: pure essential cardamom oil (30 ml = 1 fl oz)
Apply once or several times a day
- onto parts of the body (for instance, on the pulse of the wrist, on the cervical spine area or on places with ailments),
- into your aura or energy centres.
- The tinctures can also be sprayed into the mouth cavity.
- Also suitable as an addition to bathwater, to massage oils or to cosmetics such as shower gel and body lotion.
Aqua (Wasser), Ethanol (Weingeist), 30 ml (= 1 fl oz)
Auch erhältlich als:
- Öl mit Duft (zum Auftragen auf die Haut/für Massage): Mandel-, Sesam-, Sonnenblumenöl, Duft: reines ätherisches Kardamom-Öl (30 ml = 1 fl oz.)